The 2023 Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Edition (Image courtesy of Polaris)
Polaris Off Road is expanding its utility vehicle offerings tailored to farmers, ranchers, and large property owners with three re-introduced models for 2023: the Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition, the Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Edition, and the Ranger Crew SP 570 NorthStar Edition. Polaris said that these vehicles are the result of “constantly learning from the unique ways customers use our products.”
“From mudding to property maintenance, these vehicles are purpose-built with enhanced features that enable our customers to make the most of their day, and we’re excited to bring them back for 2023,” said Steve Menneto, President of Polaris Off Road, which is headquartered in Minnesota.
Here’s what to expect in terms of features brought forth on these 2023 Polaris models.
Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition
The Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition features exclusive Texas badging elements and more capability to tackle tough jobs on the ranch. It has an MSRP of $24,299. It includes:
- Custom Styling — The Texas Edition comes with exclusive Texas badging, unique colors and graphics and is fully customizable with accessories to get the job done.
- Towing and Hauling Confidence — 2,500-pound towing and 1,000-pound bed capacity, plus a factory-installed 4,500-pound winch with synthetic rope and autostop gives ranchers the confidence to pull and haul more around the property.
- All-Day Comfort — A factory-installed poly sport roof and contoured seats with back bolsters for all day comfort to tackle tasks from sun up to sun down.
- Built for Texas — Tackle tough terrain with high clearance arched A-arms and 8-ply 29″ Pro Armor tires that provide 14 inches of ground clearance and durability.
- Powerful LED Lighting — With high-intensity LED headlights, ranchers have the ability to work early mornings and tackle late-night tasks with bold, improved visibility.
- Remain in Charge — Power phones and small electronic devices with a new USB charging port in the dash.
Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Editions
The Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Editions have a fully enclosed cab and factory-installed heating, enabling customers to comfortably extend the use of their vehicle through the winter. The Crew version has an MSRP of $21,999, and the standard version lists at $19,299. They include:
- Pro Shield Cab System — Best-in-class full-cab delivers comfort and protection from rain, dust and cold weather with full crank-down windows doors and front and rear panels for added comfort.
- Work and Play in Comfort — Heating and ventilation to allow for year-round use of the vehicle in the comfort of a warm cab during cold days and early mornings.
- Redefined Powerful LED Lighting – New for 2023, LED headlights allow customers to work and play with more confidence in low-light conditions.
- Added Protection — New Mud Guards prevent debris collection under the cab for less clean up and more durability.
- Capability — Factory-equipped Polaris Pro HD 3,500-pound winch with synthetic rope and autostop adds the confidence to take on any task with ease.
- Remain in Charge — With a new USB charging port in the dash, customers can stay charged and connected while on the move.